Read carefully (supposed is 2.2 OCS NG)
Import options :
- Web URL for OCSNG console: if URL is set, a link appears on computer form to directly open the computer form in OCSNG.
Need to have Write OCSNG right. See Rights management;
- Limit the import to the following tags and Exclude the following tags are use to filter computers to be imported by TAG defined in OCSNG agent;
- Default status: which status will be set on the computer form during its import from OCSNG. You must have at least one status created in GLPI.
- Comportment on deconnection: define action done by GLPI for a connected item when this item is no more inventoried by OCSNG. By example: a monitor is no more inventoried by OCSNG like connected to the computer. Options can be Conserved, dustbin or purged;
- *Peripherals - Monitors - Printers - Software - Disks - Registry - Virtual machines *: define if GLPI must take this items from OCSNG or not. For some items, you must configure if import must be global or unique:
Integrate with OCS inventory
TRACE_DELETED must be enable from OCS inventory before joint with ocs inventory
Config > setup >
Deletion logging functionality (needed by GLPI)
OCSNG mode configuration
You must get the Connection to OCS database successful message.
good luck ..