I'm new to the forum. It's nice to be able to tell you about my problem.
We're testing OCS Inventory in our enviroment. We're importing information about 20118 computers and 37920 softwares at the moment. But we're seeing a problem with displaying data about software. We're waiting 5 minutes on results of query "All Software" for 10 entries on a page. When we're changing page or number entries on a page we have to wait next 5 minutes. This problem doesn't exist when we're displaing data about computers.
Is someone had problem like this ?
- OS Name : Linux x86_64
- Version : 4.18.0-193.19.1.el8_2.x86_64
- RAM installed : 6801 MB
- Free RAM : 6015 MB
- CPU : Intel(R) Xeon(R) Gold 6152 CPU @ 2.10GHz
- Distribution : CentOS Linux 8 (Core)
- PHP Version : 7.3.23
- Web Server : Apache/2.4.37 (centos) mod_perl/2.0.11 Perl/v5.26.3
- Database Server : MariaDB Server version 10.3.17-MariaDB
- Version OCSReports: 2.8