I have OCS Inventory installed with in a test environment with the following values:
- OS Name: Linux x86_64
- Version: 4.15.0-54-generic
- RAM installed: 928 MB
- Free RAM: 618 MB
- CPU: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
- Distribution: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- PHP Version: 7.2.19
- Web Server: Apache / 2.4.29 (Ubuntu)
- Database Server: mariadb.org binary distribution version 10.3.16-MariaDB-1: 10.3.16 maria ~ bionic-log
- OCSReports version: 2.6
I'm trying to configure CVE.
The configuration parameters are:
I have the crontab with 2 tasks configured:
- 05 00 * * * root wget --spider http: //localhost/ocsreports/crontab/cron_cve.php
- 00 02 * * * root /usr/share/ocsinventory-reports/ocsreports/crontab/.scripts/cron_cve.script
I think that with either task would be enough.
The script /usr/share/ocsinventory-reports/ocsreports/crontab/.scripts/cron_cve.script:
cd /usr/share/ocsinventory-reports/ocsreports/crontab/php ./cron_cve.php
I think everything is correct, but when I access "Inventory -> CVE Reporting -> All CVE", the table is empty. (No data available in table)
Can someone tell me what can be wrong?