You have already some informations :
- in Deployement > Activate, for each package you have 3 counts : Notified, Success, Error
- when you click on 'Statistics', in a new tab you'll get a circular graphics with all cases : Success, Waiting notification, All the errors, Notified, all with % and a small table with total
I understand, it's not a bar, but you can see all cases and %.
Each case has a number which give the list of materials in the case : for 'All the errors', you could, simply, select all and Deploy again for retry.
Consider, the deployement as an operation light, simple, and efficient and depend of agents :
- light : on server, you create a package, then activate it, then affect the package to materials. The download is slow if package is fragmented (4M) with 1 minute between fragments.
- simple and efficient : it's ok for active materials, but for computers running few days a week, you can wait ...
- depend on agent : when the agent have a contact with server, it receives timestamp of packages for it, download it, executes it and send result.