For troubleshooting, you need to consider
- look at apache log file /var/log/apache2/access.log,
- test yourself from pc the url : if your browser is not able to download, agent doesn't also,
- understand the OCS deploiement procedure
The OCS deploiement procedure is
- create the package supplying a zip file (.zip for Windows agents, .tar.gz for Linux agents)
- activate the package
- OCS server produce a small 'info' file with instructions for use to agent
- OCS server cut the package in 4M fragments (now optionnal)
- agent download info file (using https) and fragments (using http) = so, you NEED http and https access to /download !
If agent is unable to download info file, it couldn't continue.
(NB : I don't use last OCS server, maybe the deploiement procedure change ...)